It is important to remember your sign in details so you can log into your dashboard. Your username will always be the email address used to set up the account (and emailed to the school along with a temporary password). There is a change password reset feature available when you log in.
- Tell students about this opportunity as soon as possible.
- Make periodic announcements to remind students of the application deadline. Place the Award posters in prominent locations.
- Include information in your school newsletter, on social media and on your website/intranet.
- Ask teachers and career guidance counsellors to encourage eligible students to apply.
- Promote the awards at assemblies, staff meetings and events regularly.
Nominating your honorees
- Using their username and password previously provided by email, the school Principal/Deputy Principal will select a maximum of TWO honorees (two in either category or one in each category) to go forward for national judging.
- The Principal/ Deputy Principal must add an online reference to each application put forward for national judging.
- For further details on how to submit your two honorees, please see the attached User Guide & User Guide Video.
- Your applications must be submitted using the online system for judging by the Principal/Deputy Principal before close of business on Friday, 9th November 2018. Applications cannot be submitted after this date.