It is important to remember your sign-in details so you can log into your dashboard. Your sign-in details and password for your school’s dashboard will be sent to you in early September. There is a password reset feature when you first log in.
- Tell students about this opportunity as soon as possible.
- Make periodic announcements to your students about the Awards throughout September and October. Place the posters from your SOC information pack in prominent locations around the school.
- Include information in your school newsletter, on social media and on your website/intranet.
- Ask teachers and career guidance counsellors to encourage eligible students to apply.
- Promote the awards at assemblies, staff meetings and events regularly.
Nominating your honorees
- As students register or apply, you will receive an email notification. You can review applications as they are submitted or at the student closing date by going to the login section of the website with your username and password (supplied by email in early September).
- The Principal/ Deputy Principal must add an online reference to each application put forward for national judging.
- For further details on how to submit your two honourees, please see the User Guide & User Guide Video.
- The two applications being put forward by the school principal (or designated representative) for national judging must be submitted using the online system before the close of business on Friday, 8 November 2019. Applications cannot be submitted after this date.